Friday, May 29, 2009

How we spent our Birthday!

After getting the boys up yesterday morning and getting them ready for school, I had them wake up Kevin to tell him Happy Birthday and give him their card and present. Then we headed off to school. On the way, they asked me what I was going to do while they were at school. Chandler said, "Mommy I think you should go shopping." A boy after my own heart (as long as he doesn't have to go). Bailey's response was more like Kevin, "Why do you need to go shopping?" Before I could say anything, Chandler responded by saying, "It's her birthday and if she wants to go shopping then she can!" (If he keeps that attitude, he will make his wife very happy one day!)

Since Kevin didn't have to go to work yesterday, we decided (or rather I decided) that it would be a good day to get some of Christopher's stuff out of his old room and start getting it ready for the baby. Here is what we started with:



Christopher did come home over Memorial Day weekend and moved most of his belongings into the attic, so that helped. I spent this past week going through the drawers that had some of my clothes in it. Then yesterday, Kevin installed three new windows and moved Christopher's furniture into the attic. Now all that is left from Christopher's old room is the bed. Here are some pictures of what it looks like right now.













The first picture shows the new window that Kevin put in and a picture of some furniture for the baby's room. The second picture is a decluttered view of the room.

The nursery theme is going to be The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

No comments: