Friday, December 18, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree


Yesterday we finally went and got our christmas tree. It was so cold outside that we just picked one that was already cut down. I let the boys pick out what tree they wanted to get and of course they got the tallest one!

This morning Kevin and I set the tree in the stand and put the lights on it. The boys decorated it when they came in from school this afternoon and Addisyn slept in her swing.

When she woke up, she loved looking at all the lights on the tree - we even made up a song:
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree
O how I love to look at your lights.
I look around and they catch my eye.
It makes me not want to cry.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas Tree
O how I love to look at your lights.

Here is a picture of the finished project:

No comments: