Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Grandaddy's house we went...

Over the creeks and through the woods to Grandaddy's house we went. This past Sunday we celebrated Christmas with my grandparents. It was great to have the most of the family together. The only people that were missing was my cousin Amanda and her family. We ate a wonderful lunch and then took pictures of all the little ones.
Poppi and Mimi's favorite grandchildren: Kensleigh, Alden, Bailey, Chandler, and Addisyn


Some of Nana and Grandaddy's great grands: Bailey, Chandler holding Addisyn, Alden holding Olivia, and Kensleigh

After that, we opened presents. If you are like me, I never know what my kids get and from who they are from. I did take pictures though. Bailey loves playing with his legos and new car. Chandler has already memorized most of his book and set his airplanes out with the ones he already has. Addisyn has a blast chasing her rubber ducky around the bathtub, adores her Precious Moment's doll, and can't wait to get some money from Poppi to put in her new piggy bank.

No comments: