Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introducing Addie to dance recitals

Friday night, Addie and I went to Ashlyn Fox's (Eric and Kristal's daughter) dance recital for Carolina Dance Studio. So, I had Aunt "T" make Addie a tutu and onesie for the occasion. I couldn't have her going to a dance recital without the proper attire! Addie loved the recital, especially the tap and fast jazz music. She sat in my lap watching the dances and eating some of her puffs (kinda like she was in a movie theater). At halftime, we went back stage to get Ashlyn dressed and ready for her dance and to take some pictures of the two girls together. They were so cute! Ashlyn did such a great job and Addie loved watching her dance. After Ashlyn was done, we decided to get some dinner. We all headed over to Mi Rancho's for some yummy Mexican.

Addie and I really appreciate Eric and Kristal sharing this evening with us. It was very hard to be away from Kevin on our birthday but spending the evening at the dance recital made it a little easier for me. We really had a great time!

1 comment: